You Will Buy Official Exam Instructor Test Bank for Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management, 9th Edition Frank K. Reilly ISBN-10: 0324656122 ISBN-13: 978-0324656121 [Downloadable Word/Pdf Test files for Full Chapters]
Test Bank Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management 10th Edition Reilly
Table of Contents
1. The Investment Setting.
2. The Asset Allocation Decision.
3. Selecting Investments in a Global Market.
4. Organization and Functioning of Securities Markets.
5. Security-Market Indexes.
6. Efficient Capital Markets.
7. An Introduction to Portfolio Management.
8. An Introduction to Asset Pricing Models.
9. Multifactor Models of Risk and Return.
10. Analysis of Financial Statements.
11. An Introduction to Security Valuation.
12. Macroanalysis and Microvaluation of the Stock Market.
13. Industry Analysis.
14. Company Analysis and Stock Valuation.
15. Technical Analysis.
16. Equity Portfolio Management Strategies.
17. Bond Fundamentals.
18. The Analysis and Valuation of Bonds.
19. Bond Portfolio Management Strategies.
20. An Introduction to Derivative Markets and Securities.
21. Forward and Futures Contracts
22. Option Contracts.
23. Swap Contracts, Convertible Securities, and Other Embedded Derivatives.
24. Professional Money Management, Alternative Assets, and Industry Ethics.
25. Evaluation of Portfolio Performance.
Descriptions (We sell test banks and solutions manuals only)
INVESTMENT ANALYSIS AND PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT, Tenth Edition, teaches readers how to manage their money to derive the maximum benefit from what they earn. From asset allocation to selecting investments in a global market, this book gives readers a solid foundation in personal finance and presents the same tools used extensively by professionals, organizations, and schools across the country. Filled with real-world illustrations and hands-on applications, this book takes a rigorous, empirical approach to modern topics such as investment instruments, capital markets, behavioral finance, international investing, globalization, the impact of the 2008 financial market crisis, and changes in rating agencies and government agencies such as Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. Practical and up-to-date, the book is an excellent resource for those with both a theoretical and practical need for investment expertise.