Solution Manual A Guide to Service Desk Concepts 3rd Edition Donna Knapp
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Help Desk Concepts.
2. Service Desk Operations.
3. The People Component: Service Desk Roles and Responsibilities.
4. The Process Component: Service Desk Processes and Procedures.
5. The Technology Component: Service Desk Tools and Technologies.
6. The Information Component: Service Desk Performance Measures.
7. The Service Desk Setting.
8. Customer Support as a Profession.
Descriptions (We sell test banks and solutions manuals only)
A Guide to Service Desk Concepts, Third Edition, discusses the different types of service desks that exist, how they are measured by the organizations they support, the varying roles and skills required within a typical service desk, and the processes and technologies commonly used to ensure the service desk is operating efficiently and effectively. In this edition, the author also includes references to ITIL V3 best practices, leading quality and IT service management frameworks and standards, up-to-date research, trends, case studies and resources, and the latest information regarding the role of outsourcing and certification in the service desk.