Solution Manual A Second Course in Statistics 7th Edition Mendenhall
Table of Contents
1. A Review of Basic Concepts (Optional).
2. Introduction to Regression Analysis.
3. Simple Linear Regression.
4. Multiple Regression Models.
5. Principles of Model Building.
6. Variable Screening Methods.
7. Some Regression Pitfalls.
8. Residual Analysis.
9. Special Topics in Regression (Optional).
10. Introduction to Time Series Modeling and Forecasting.
11. Principles of Experimental Design.
12. The Analysis of Variance for Designed Experiments.
Descriptions (We sell test banks and solutions manuals only)
A Second Course in Statistics: Regression Analysis, Seventh Edition, focuses on building linear statistical models and developing skills for implementing regression analysis in real situations. This text offers applications for engineering, sociology, psychology, science, and business. The authors use real data and scenarios extracted from news articles, journals, and actual consulting problems to show how to apply the concepts. In addition, seven case studies, now located throughout the text after applicable chapters, invite readers to focus on specific problems.