Solution Manual A Small Scale Approach to Organic Laboratory Techniques 3rd Edition Pavia
Table of Contents
1. Laboratory Safety.
2. The Laboratory Notebook, Calculations, and Laboratory Records.
3. Laboratory Glassware: Care and Cleaning.
4. How to Find Data for Compounds: Handbooks and Catalogues.
5. Measurement of Volume and Weight.
6. Heating and Cooling Methods.
7. Reaction Methods.
9. Physical Constants of Solids: The Melting Point.
11. Crystallization: Purification of Solids.
12. Extractions, Separations, and Drying Agents.
13. Physical Constants of Liquids: The Boiling Point and Density.
14. Simple Distillation.
15. Fractional Distillation, Azeotropes.
16. Vacuum Distillation, Manometers.
18. Steam Distillation.
19. Column Chromatography.
20. Thin-Layer Chromatography.
21. High-Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC).
22. Gas Chromatography.
25. Infrared Spectroscopy.
26. Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy (Proton NMR).
27. Carbon-13 Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy.
28. 6 Mass Spectrometry.
29. Guide to the Chemical Literature.
Descriptions (We sell test banks and solutions manuals only)
Featuring new experiments, a new essay, and new coverage of nanotechnology, this organic chemistry laboratory textbook offers a comprehensive treatment of laboratory techniques including small-scale and some microscale methods that use standard-scale (“macroscale”) glassware and equipment. The book is organized based on essays and topics of current interest and covers a large number of traditional organic reactions and syntheses, as well as experiments with a biological or health science focus. Seven introductory technique-based experiments, thirteen project-based experiments, and sections on green chemistry and biofuels spark students’ interest and engage them in the learning process. Instructors may choose to offer Cengage Learning’s optional Premium Website, which contains videos on basic organic laboratory techniques.