Solution Manual for Advanced Accounting 5th Edition by Jeter
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Business Combinations and the Conceptual Framework.
2. Accounting for Business Combinations.
3. Consolidated Financial Statements-Date of Acquisition.
4. Consolidated Financial Statements after Acquisition.
5. Allocation and Depreciation of Differences between Implied and Book Values.
6. Elimination of Unrealized Profit on Intercompany Sales of Inventory.
7. Elimination of Unrealized Gains or Losses on Intercompany Sales of Property and Equipment.
8. Changes in Ownership Interest.
9. Intercompany Bond Holdings and Miscellaneous Topics-Consolidated Financial Statements.
10. Insolvency-Liquidation and Reorganization.
11. International Financial Reporting Standards.
12. Accounting for Foreign currency Transactions and Hedging Foreign Exchange Risk.
13. Translation of Financial Statements of Foreign Affiliates.
14. Reporting for Segments and for Interim Financial Periods.
15. Partnerships: Formation, Operation, and Ownership Changes.
16. Partnership Liquidation.
17. Introduction to Fund Accounting.
18. Introduction to Accounting for State and Local Governmental Units.
19. Accounting for Nongovernment Nonbusiness Organizations: Colleges and Universities, Hospitals and Other Health Care Organizations.