Solution Manual Business Communication 7th Edition Guffey
Table of Contents
1. Effective and Ethical Communication at Work.
2. Professionalism: Team, Meeting, Listening, Nonverbal, and Etiquette Skills.
3. Intercultural Communication.
4. Planning Business Messages.
5. Organizing and Writing Business Messages.
6. Revising Business Messages.
7. Electronic Messages and Digital Media.
8. Positive Messages.
9. Negative Messages.
10. Persuasive Messages.
11. Business Report Basics.
12. Informal Business Reports.
13. Proposals and Formal Reports.
14. Business Presentations.
15. The Job Search, R??sum??s, and Cover Letters.
16. Interviewing and Following Up.
Descriptions (We sell test banks and solutions manuals only)
BUSINESS COMMUNICATION: PROCESS AND PRODUCT presents the most current and authoritative communication technology and business communication concepts. Written by award-winning author and renowned leader Mary Ellen Guffey and new coauthor Dana Loewy, BC:PP offers the most up-to-date and best researched text on the market. The 7th edition includes new, interactive student resources and comprehensive coverage of workplace technology. This innovative coverage enhances the hallmark features of this textbook: the 3-x-3 writing process, three-part case studies, abundant use of model documents, and complete coverage in a 16-chapter textbook while retaining unparalleled teaching resources to help instructors plan and manage their courses.