Solution Manual for MM 2nd Edition by Iacobucci
Table of Contents
1. Why is Marketing Management Important?
5. Goods and Services.
7. “New and Improved”: How Companies Introduce New Products, and Brand and Line Extensions.
9. Channels of Distribution and Business Marketing Networks and Logistics.
10. Advertising Messages and Marketing Communications.
11. Advertising Media and Integrated Marketing Communications.
12. Customer Satisfaction and Customer Relationships.
13. Marketing Research Tools.
14. Marketing Strategy.
15. Marketing Plans.