Solution Manual for Personal Financial Planning 12th Edition by Gitman
Table of Contents
1. Understanding the Financial Planning Process.
2. Developing Your Financial Statements and Plans.
3. Preparing Your Taxes.
4. Managing Your Cash and Savings.
5. Making Automobile and Housing Decisions.
6. Using Credit.
7. Using Consumer Loans.
8. Insuring Your Life.
9. Insuring Your Health.
10. Protecting Your Property.
11. Investment Planning.
12. Investing in Stocks and Bonds.
13. Investing in Mutual Funds and Real Estate.
14. Planning for Retirement.
15. Preserving Your Estate.