You Will Buy Official Exam Instructor Test Bank for Life-Span Human Development, 7th Edition Carol K. Sigelman ISBN 10: 1111342733 ISBN 13: 9781111342739 [Downloadable Word/Pdf Test files for Full Chapters]
Test Bank Life-Span Human Development 7th Edition Sigelman
Table of Contents
1. Understanding Life-Span Human Development.
2. Theories of Human Development.
3. Genes, Environment, and Development.
4. Prenatal Development and Birth.
5. Health and Physical Development.
6. Sensation, Perception, and Attention.
8. Memory and Information Processing.
9. Intelligence and Creativity.
10. Language and Education.
11. Self and Personality.
12. Gender Roles and Sexuality.
13. Social Cognition and Moral Development.
14. Attachment and Social Relationships.
15. The Family.
16. Developmental Psychopathology.
17. The Final Challenge: Death and Dying.
Descriptions (We sell test banks and solutions manuals only)
Known for its clear, straightforward writing style, comprehensive coverage, strong and current research-based approach, and excellent visuals and tables, this life-span development text offers a topical organization at the chapter level and a consistent chronological presentation within each chapter. Each chapter focuses on a domain of development such as physical growth, cognition, or personality, and traces developmental trends and influences in that domain from infancy to old age. Within each chapter, you will find sections on four life stages: infancy, childhood, adolescence, and adulthood. This unique organization enables students to comprehend the processes of transformation that occur in key areas of human development. Another staple of the text is its emphasis on theories and how they apply to specific topics in each chapter. This new edition also asks students to engage more actively with the content, and includes a clear focus on the complex interactions of nature and nurture in development, more integrated coverage of culture and diversity, and an exciting new media package for both students and instructors.